How Do You Prune My Aglaonema Ruby?
The Aglaonema Ruby plant is a seasonal plant, so you will have to prune it during summer. The best way to prune it is by cutting the ends of the leaf and trimming the dead leaves so that they can grow well in terms of health, bloom and size.
You should also thin out your Aglaonema Ruby plants so that they can be able to grow well and bloom well by spreading out their roots into many pots. You should avoid over-watering and overwatering when watering your plants. The following are the steps to follow when pruning Aglaonema Ruby;
- Select the plant that you want to prune. It is always best to prune your larger Aglaonema Ruby plants first. You can prune your smaller plants later on.
- Cut the ends of the leaves at an angle with a sharp pair of scissors or a knife. You should also cut off dead leaves from your plant so that it will look tidy and beautiful.
- Give your Aglaonema Ruby plant in a pot time to recover from the shock. You can check it by using a pair of tweezers to grab the root from the soil and pull it out. The roots will stay for a few days in the water so that they will grow well again. The tips should reach out of their pots
- You should cut off some branches and then move them to another pot or leave them in its original pot.
- After the Aglaonema Ruby plant has grown well again, you can prune the leaves and shorten them so that the plant will grow well. If the plant is getting damaged by too much pruning then you should put it in a pot with new soil and water regularly. You should also check if its light is too harsh.
- You should prune the leaves and branches of your Aglaonema Ruby once a year for healthy growth.
- You should follow these steps in order to give your plant. You should also check if its light is too harsh because it might get damaged. When you are pruning your Aglaonema Ruby plant, you should make sure that you do not remove too much of the leaves. When you do that, the plant will be damaged and die so that it will just rot away.
How Do You Clean Aglaonema Ruby Leaves?
The leaves of your Aglaonema Ruby plant will sometimes get dirty. You will need to give them a thorough cleaning in order for your plant to grow well and bloom well. When clean the leaves of your plant, make sure that you do not damage the root of your plant.
You should wash the leaves under a soft running water and then let them dry well. In order to keep your plant healthy you should use a good quality soil for growing them.
- Wash their leaves well with a soft cloth or paper towel. The dirt that is on the surface layer of the leaves could be removed easily by using your fingers but it is still best if you use a piece of cloth so that it will not harm your plants otherwise.
- Fill your sink full with warm water for at least two or three minutes.
- Use a leaf brush to gently remove the dirt on your plants. Brush them gently so you will not damage the leaves of your plant
- It is best to soak the plants in a solution full of warm water and household detergent before you give them a thorough scrubbing to prevent major damage
- After that, use a clean cloth or paper towel to wipe off all the dirt off their leaves
- Use a blower to keep the leaves dry when you are done
- When it comes to cleaning your Aglaonema Ruby plants, you should always check if your plants are still able to absorb water. Even though it is best to soak them in warm or even hot water, you should make sure that the plant can still absorb water just in case that your plants are not able to soak up any more water after a few minutes.
How Do You Dry Aglaonema Ruby Leaves?
You should allow your Aglaonema Ruby plants to dry thoroughly so that they can recover from the shock of having leaves washed in water.
Do not hang them upside down because you will only damage the leaves. You can use a fan to blow air onto them in order for them to dry faster, or you can place them on a piece of newspaper and place it on a rack or a hard surface.
When you are done with your plants, you should make sure that they are dry so that they will not be damaged by water. When dry, the leaves of your Aglaonema Ruby plant will be able to absorb as much water as possible. The following are some of the ways to dry Aglaonema Ruby leaves;
Dry leaves from sun:
When your Aglaonema Ruby plant is well watered, you can place it in the bright sunlight for a few hours. The leaves are going to dry naturally so you do not have to worry about it.
Make sure that there is no wind blowing over them because the leaves will start drying if the wind is blowing because the water will evaporate quickly from the leaves.
You should check if your Aglaonema Ruby plant has been watered so that you know that if it can handle sun drying or not
Dry leaves with paper newspapers:
If you do not have a fan, you can use paper newspapers to allow your Aglaonema Ruby plants to dry quickly. You can cut or tear small pieces of newspaper and then use them to cover the leaves of your plant.
Make sure that the newspaper is placed over the leaves so that it will not damage the plant. You should also make sure that there are no spaces between the leaves and the newspapers so that they can get dry quickly and well
Dry leaves with a plant dryer:
You can use a plant dryer in order to allow your Aglaonema Ruby plants to dry properly and quickly. A plant dryer is often used by gardeners and it dries the plants quickly and well.
When you are using the plant dryer, make sure that you put them in one layer so that they will not stick to each other and then let the leaves of your plants get dried
Dry leaves with a fan:
You can use a fan to blow air on your Aglaonema Ruby plants so that they will dry faster. Aglaonema Ruby plants are great plants that can be put in your home or in the office because they will not die easily.
You can grow them easily so that they will be able to bloom, grow and even thrive well. You should always care for and take good care of them so they will grow well and they will also look beautiful
Dry leaves with a blower:
You can use a blower to help them get dried faster and well. You should make sure that the leaves are in one layer so that they will not stick to each other or get damaged by the blower.
Aglaonema Ruby plants are great that can be used in your house or office because they will not die very easily. They can also be put in a room with your plants so that they will not get damaged by the airflow from the fan
When you are done, you should make sure that all of your leaves have been dried up properly. You should also make sure that the roots of your plant are dry because if it is wet, it might damage the leaves of your plants and this will cause them to wither away.
Does Aglaonema Ruby Likes Misting?
Misting is a part of taking good care of your Aglaonema Ruby plants so that they will stay healthy. You should not leave your plants for a long time without getting watered because it can damage the leaves and this will cause damage to the roots of your plant.
When you are watering your plants, make sure that you do not water two times within one day because this can harm your plants as well. You should water them at night so that it will allow them to dry up from being watered during the day. You should mist your plants with organic insect spray in order to keep them from insect infestation.
Misting is great for your Aglaonema Ruby plants because it keeps their leaves and stems hydrated, so that they will not die easily.
Misting will also keep the soil moist so that the roots of your plant will stay healthy as well. As a result, you can have a beautiful plant that blooms beautifully and stays healthy. You should make sure that you mist your plant every day so that it will be able to grow well.